One of our client’s biggest challenges is finding the time to stay organized and current with the ever changing government financial reporting requirements imposed on businesses today.
Let us help you relieve the bookkeeping burden, so you can focus your time and energy on what’s important, the growth and profitability of your business. It’s no secret that maintaining accurate financial reporting in a timely manner is crucial for running a successful business. Here at Saunders & Welch, we offer a comprehensive set of bookkeeping and accounting related services that will help put your company on the path to success.
What we can do for you?
- Free initial consultation with a certified bookkeeper to assess your bookkeeping requirements
- Access to a team of bookkeepers with varied expertise and experience
- Business accounting services for sole proprietors, corporations or partnerships
- Flexible weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual arrangement
- Can work at client premises or off-site
- Proficiency in all the major accounting software used
- Up to date management information allowing you to focus on the day-to-day operations of your business
- Timely and accurate government reporting (GST/HST, Source Deductions, WSIB, EHT)
- More economical than staffing – pay only for the hours that you need
- Off-site payroll services are available with direct deposit
- If your books are in order for your accountants/auditors, they will have less work to do, resulting in cost savings
- QuickBooks training, install and setup for those who want to do their own accounting
Working with our experienced staff can help you relieve stress, save time and save money. Contact us today for a free no obligation consultation or request a quote online.